Welcome to Online Legal Consumer Forum. The use of service offered by www.topadvocate.in website is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between user and www.topadvocate.in. By using this website, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions contained here. Your use of www.topadvocate.in constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and agree to comply with all laws and regulations.
www.topadvocate.in reserve the right to change this Terms of Conditions at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to regularly check our website at www.topadvocate.in, to regulate that you have the most updated version of website. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will determine acknowledgement and agreement of the updated terms and conditions.
Nobody can give 100% guarantee that the filed complaint will be resolved as it depends on the company but we try our best to resolve the matter. In maximum cases, we have resolved consumer complaint but in few cases we cannot provide guarantee to the consumer. Most of the companies try to resolve out the problems. But, if the company does not look into the case then we will give you the draft prepared of the complaint so that you can approach to the nearest consumer forum for filing of the consumer complaint.
You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions. If you are under 18, you may use www.topadvocate.in only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Online Legal Consumer Forum only provides a medium for communication
www.topadvocate.in is an internet platform that serves as a medium for interaction between consumers and legal professionals. Online Legal Consumer Forum provides optimal portal for consumer and lawyers but it does not itself involve in the agreement between the consumers and the lawyers. Therefore, the user is solely responsible for assessing the integrity, trustworthiness, and the integrity of all legal advisors with whomsoever you interact on this website.
a) Disclaimer of consumer-lawyer relationship
Online Legal Consumer Forum is not a promoter of advocates/lawyers. Any electronical information sent to www.topadvocate.in does not create a user-advocate relationship.
b) Does not promote any user
Online Legal Consumer Forum seeks to provide legal advice for every needy consumer to find best suited lawyers. We allow the customer to study the profiles of advocates individually and make appropriate choice.
c) Disclaimer of users representation
Online Legal Consumer Forum makes no guarantee or representation or warranty as to the legal competence, ability or representation provided by any of the law firm or lawyers which are mentioned through this website or any affiliate thereof.
GUIDELINES FOR USERS
The www.topadvocate.in users are granted limited access, nonexclusive and use the service in accordance with the rules that are mentioned in this Terms of contract. Online Legal Consumer Forum reserves the right to deny access to any users who violates rules described here, subject of complaints by other Online Legal Consumer Forum users or for any other reason.
Following activities on our site by the users will not be tolerated:
• Foul or Inappropriate language.
• Hateful, racist or any offensive comments.
• Internet standards violation.
• Defame any individual or a group which includes folk of all religions, races, ages, etc.
• Promoting instructional details about illegal services or physical harm or injury against any individual or group.
• Use the service for displaying harassing, threatening, abusive, obscene, harmful, vulgar, or tortuous material or invading other's privacy.
• Compromise the security of the service www.topadvocate.in provides. Please do not try to gain access to system areas private to Online Legal Consumer Forum, or to other users.
• Interfere with or disrupting the service or servers or networks connected to the service by posting advertisements or links to competing services, transmitting "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail.
• Violate the rights of another, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of another.
FEES, COST, CHARGES & REIMBURSEMENT AND THEIR PAYMENT
• Online Legal Consumer Forum shall be entitled to receive legal fees with service tax or any other charges applicable as per the selected plan by you upon registering online consumer complaint.
• Fee/charges paid by you shall not be refunded by Online Legal Consumer Forum regardless of the fact that no dispute has been resolved by Online Legal Consumer Forum.
You completely acknowledge and agrees that Online Legal Consumer Forum does not guarantee to resolve the filed complaint and further acknowledge and agrees that Online Legal Consumer Forum works on best efforts regardless of any positive results.
TERMINATION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES
• If consumer have filed wrong or false complaint or have omitted or misrepresented the facts, then this agreement will stand terminated as if such complaint never registered.
• In case, termination notice is filed by users after filing complaint, Online Legal Consumer Forum will not be liable to refund any paid fee by user.
• Prior 2 days of termination you shall be liable to pay all the pending dues.
This Site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of www.topadvocate.in does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and www.topadvocate.in.